ABOUT THE TRIP
Join our trip to Valencia on the 27th of October 2018.
We are inviting you to a great trip to Valencia, the third largest city in Spain, a place of vibrant vibe, active life, history and modern dynamic! It is located by the Mediterranean Sea and the stunning beaches are just in the heart of the city!
During the trip, you will be able to visit “City of Arts and Sciences of Valencia”. It is a fascinating complex combined of science, nature and art and its purpose is to spread the undeniable relevance of science and culture in modern times society. The complex consists of 5 main elements:
- Hemisfèric – IMAX cinema and digital projections,
- Umbracle – a landscaped vantage point and car park,
- Príncipe Felipe Science Museum – an innovative centre of interactive science,
- Oceanográfico – the largest aquarium in Europe with over 500 marine species,
- Palau de Les Arts Reina Sofía – which takes care of the operatic programme.
It is definitely worth to see! As the rest of Valencia also is. We will be able to do that with a professional guide! Lots of amazing sites to see such as Plaza of the Virgen, Catedral, Plaza of the Reina, Plaza del Patriarca, Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, Plaza Redonda, Lonja and Mercado central and more.
And after all the wonderful sightseeing we will have plenty of fun in the bar with free drinks and nightclub to finish the trip with good music and cool vibes!
So do not hesitate and join us 🙂
The price for this trip is €35 per person and includes:
– Private bus: Barcelona – Valencia – Barcelona
– Walking tour with a professional guide in Valencia
– Welcome shot in Espit Chupitos bar
– Entrance to club
LIMITED PLACES – We recommend to book your place as soon as possible!
HOW CAN YOU PAY?
- Pay Pal (by using this page shop cart)
- In our office (Monday to Friday, from 14:00 to 20:00)
- By bank (24/7)
- Credit card