ABOUT THE TRIP
You can participate in this trip even if you are not Erasmus. This trip is not only for Erasmus students, so invite all your friends!
Want to get away for a few days? Our Andalucia trip is your opportunity! The trip is from 23th of March – 29th of march 2018.
Andalucia is a beautiful rocky south region of Spain, famous for its status as the “Spanish Suncoast” and one of the sunniest and warmest places in Europe. This area of Spain can offer not only amazing weather but also tons of cultural destinations with a variety of architectural styles and breath-taking monuments, of course not forgetting the fun and vivid nightlife!
During this trip we will visit FIVE of Andalucia’s provinces – Cordoba, Seville, Cadiz, Malaga and Granada. We will also visit Gibraltar which is a British territory. BRING ID AND PASSPORT IF YOU WANT TO CROSS THE BOARDER. The first destination is Cordoba. An Andalucian province that is famous for its natural parks and outstanding architecture.
Andalucia & Gibraltar
Cordoba – The city with the rich history and very famous monuments.
Seville – A Roman city with stunning antique sites that belong to UNESCO Heritage.
Cadiz – The oldest city in Europe with many mythological and real stories to tell.
Malaga – One of Europe’s most popular travel destinations because of its weather, atmosphere and beautiful beaches.
Gibraltar – A British owned territory and it is also the only place in all of Europe where you can find monkeys in the wild.
Granada – A place loved by tourists for Moorish (Spanish Muslims) architecture and the most famous work of it here is Alhambra palace, which we will visit!
So let’s enjoy Andalucia together!
The price for this trip €279 and it includes:
– Free entrance to Cordoba’s historical mosque/cathedral
– Two nights in an hostel in the center of Seville + one walking tour
– Walking tour in Cadiz
– Two nights in an hostel in the center of Malaga + walking tour
– Visit to Gibraltar
– Party and entrance to club in Seville for those who like
– Party and entrance to club in Malaga for those who like
– Bus services:
– Barcelona – Cordoba – Seville
– Seville – Cadiz – Seville
– Seville – Malaga
– Malaga – Gibraltar – Malaga
– Malaga – Granada – Barcelona
HOW CAN YOU PAY?
1. Pay Pal (by using this page shop cart)
2. In our office (Monday to Friday, from 12:00 to 18:00)
3. By bank transfer